- Place of Origin
- Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Galvanized steel, PVC, EPE, etc.
- ASTM, TUV certified
- Age Range
- Above 5 years old
- Free for trampoline park equipment
Zhuhai Pokiddo is a 4000sqm2 Pokiddo Franchise Trampoline Park project with 33+ games included. It's a like a fun heaven for young adults and teenagers. In the trampoline park area, they can jump freely and enjoy hilarious experience from basketball zone, spider wall, foam pit zone, swing bridge and interactive play, etc. In the climbing area, you will find step to heavens, astroball climbing, face climbing, etc. In the soft play area, there are crazy slides, wave slides, rainbow nets in the ball poll, etc. they are kids' favorite and bring them real happiness. If you're brave enough, the roller glider, jump tower, and ropes course should be your top choices. They can really drive your adrenaline high.
When you decide to do an indoor park, we have seven types of franchise park for your choice, including family sports entertainment center, family entertainment center, indoor soft play, trampoline park, parent-child restaurant, adventure course, and party entertainment center. We will advise you how to decide on the park type, and in this episode, we will focus on franchise trampoline park and let you know in which situation trampoline park would be your best choice.
How to decide on the park type step by step?
There're five key teps you should do before deciding on the park type.
1. City & Location: do a quick investigation on the city you plan to build the trampoline park, like population, GDP, people's comsumption level, etc. once the city is good for trampoline park, then you need to consider the location, we will offer some advices on the location below.
2. Property Attribute: the property attributes will let you know if the venue or space you find would be suitable for trampoline park. There would be some special requirements for trampoline park, like height, fire protection, etc.
3. Competition Analysis: You will need to check how many trampoline parks in your city? and if there're any other types of parks which have the same target customer. The competition information will decide if your project would be successful.
4. Surrounding Business Data: it will help you analyze if your trampoling park will have a good potential customer base.
5. Target Customer Group: once you have make research about the above four information, you will decide which age arrange would be the largest target customer, and then you can make your final decition on the park type.
1. City&Location advice on building a trampoline park
City Advice on trampoline park:
Location Advice on trampoline park:
2. Property Attributes Suitable for Trampoline Park
There are four types of venue/space suitable for trampoline park: 1) commercial complexes 2). sports complexes 3). cultural&creative parks 4). factory building.
If you haven't found the venue, you can target the above four types and will find suitble one.
Floor Advice： Recommend one to three floors, 800-2000 square meters, to avoid excessive pillars affecting the utilization rate of the site.
Height Requirement: Clear height>5.2m, depends on the specific games chosen.
Fire-proof Requirement: It meets the requirements of local fire protection law, amusement safety evacuation requirements.
3. Competition Analysis before deciding to build trampoline park
1) Same Type Competition
4. Surrounding Business Data
Investigate the quantity of commercial buildings, residential areas, educational institutions, office buildings, etc. within 3km/5km of the surrounding area.
5. Target Customer Group for trampoline park